Exactly What You’re Getting
This course can be divided into 4 major sections.
- Amplitude Shift Keying (ASK) modulation vs Frequency Shift Keying Modulation (FSK)
- Pulse Position Encoding
- Pulse Width Encoding
- Pulse Distancing Encoding
- Frame Format of the NEC protocol
- A Timebase to help us generate precise delays
- An ADC driver to help us sample sensor data when a particular key is pressed on the IR Remote control
- A UART driver to help us to print out debug information
- A GPIO driver to turn on the light when a particular key is pressed on the IR Remote control
- An external interrupt driver for detecting edge changes from our IR receiver pin
- A timer driver for measuring pulse length
- An then we shall develop the library for fully decoding the pulses received by the IR receiver
- Sending We shall develop firmware application for turning on the light based on the key pressed on the remote control
- We shall develop firmware application for sampling and displaying sensor data based on the key pressed
- We shall develop firmware application for displaying the time based on the key pressed.
- We shall develop firmware application for displaying the key pressed on any remote control we have at home, the reason this will work is because most remote controls are based on the NEC protocol.
As always, no copy/paste. We write each line code from scratch.
Frequently Asked Questions
EmbeddedExpertIO represents a vibrant collective dedicated to the mastery of sophisticated embedded systems software development for professionals.
Our core objective is to equip individuals and organizations with the indispensable skills to thrive in the swiftly evolving embedded systems sector. We achieve this by providing immersive, hands-on education under the guidance of seasoned industry specialists. Our ambition is to emerge as the favored learning platform for embedded systems development professionals across the globe.